Welcome to Japan!
Reuse shop "BIGBAN" in Japan provides tax exemption for tourists from abroad
Those who meet the following terms are eligible.
- The purchase amount must be 5,000 yen or more.
- The period of stay in Japan is less than 6 months.
- Must bring a passport (with a stamp of landing permission).
※For Japanese customers, those who meet the above terms and any of the following are eligible for tax exemption. You will need your passport with the “RETURN” stamped on it.
- Those who are working overseas.
- Those who have already stayed abroad for more than 2 years.
- If you ue the automated gates at the time of entry and your passport is not stamped with the immigration stamp, we will not be able to confirm your entry date and will not be able to provide tax exeption.
If you are considering tax exeption, please present your seal(stamp) to the Immigration Bureau staff when you enter the country at the automated gate.
- Items purchased at other stores cannot be combined for tax exeption.
- If purchased tax exeption, you must leave the country within 6 months from the date of entry. If you do not take it out of the country within 6 months, it will be subject to taxation when you leave the country.
We accept the following payment methods.
- Credit cards (VISA / MASTERCARD / JCB / AMERICAN EXPRESS / Diners Club)
- Electronic money (QUICPay / iD / Rakuten Edy / Alipay etc.)
- Union Pay
※The available payment method may vary at some stores. Please refer to the store you use for availability.
Cloths / Bags / Shoes